Coming in at only 19,000,000 XPF (that’s USD $219,526, if you're wondering), this opulent package includes a full laundry list of refined features and exclusive offerings, including:
- Private plane from Tahiti to Bora Bora for two
- Private round-trip helicopter from Bora Bora airport to the resort's helipad
- Candlelight dinner on the Spa Beach
- A bottle of Petrus, Grand Vin de Pomerol
- A flower bath with red roses
- Helicopter ride to Tupai with a picnic and bottle of Cheval Blanc
- Private session with Chef Jean-Georges in villa
- Full-day jet ski and yacht outings
- Private motu paradise experience via private boat ride
- Couples massage on private motu
- Daily spa therapy from Miri Miri Spa
- Nightly butler service greets with Chandon Rose and Moet
- Four-night stay in Royal Estate villa
- ... and more.
If you can think of a better way to spend time with a loved one for a celebrated event (or to pop the question), then by all means, let us know. Otherwise, you can find us dreaming about our St. Regis Bora Bora vacation.